Services and Rates
Overnights – for Dogs or Cats
$75/day for first two pets, $5/day for each additional pet
Overnight Rate includes:
• Your pet’s individual needs for walking, playing inside or out. For a small dog, typically, one 30 minute walk per day, plus let out in fenced yard two – three times per day. A more energetic dog may need three walks per day.
• Collect mail, newspapers, packages
• Turn on/off lights, open/close drapes or blinds
• Water indoor and outdoor potted plants
• Put out trash, recycleables when needed
• My companionship! As much as my schedule will allow, beyond the typical pet sitter’s 10-12 hour shift. At the minimum, one midday visit, but often I can stay much of the day.
• I am happy to email or text you daily updates to let you know how your “loved ones” are doing.
Cat Care Visit
$25 for 45 minutes
Complimentary Initial Visit, Key Pick Up
Please allow 30 – 45 minutes for consultation. We will need to fill out some paperwork detailing instructions and allow your pet and I to get acquainted.
Key return and any ensuing pick ups or returns – $20 per visit
Most clients prefer I keep a copy of their key on hand for their convenience. If they need to go out of town on short notice, there is no need to schedule a key pick up, and the pick up and return fees are avoided.
Payment is expected at the time of service.